There are always two sides to every story. This is the City's side to a recent demand letter from Lowndes County over recreation assets, including money, and to the July 13 Commercial Dispatch article. In sum, Lowndes County holds more than $111,000 worth of City-owned recreation equipment following the split of the two entities from its recreation partnership. In addition, the expenditures the County labeled as "questionable" were approved in advance by the CLRA Board in its last meeting.
1. Ask Rufus: Waverly as it was LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Roses and thorns: 8/19/18 ROSES & THORNS
3. Froma Harrop: Good Republicans must vote for Democrats NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Patrick J. Buchanan: Can America ever come together again? NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Editorial cartoon 8/19/18 NATIONAL COLUMNS