July 10, 2019 10:17:01 AM
Disappointed in cartoon
Who would sink so low to use children as a pawn to further their cause for election?
This has to be as low as a person could go to get their way. It was sickening to see it in our paper.
If you have a disagreement with Mr. Trump, take it to him. He did not bus all these children here to start with, which was unfair to them and their parents.
If you don't like our leaders, vote!
Don't take it out on the children. They can't fight back.
Saddened and disgusted,
Editor's note: The letter is written in response to a July 1 editorial cartoon depicting migrant and immigrant children in a cage.
1. Wyatt Emmerich: State election season is over NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Cartoonist View: 11/13/19 NATIONAL COLUMNS
3. Froma Harrop: New York puts Trump in rearview NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar: Raymond Gross LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)