June 10, 2019 9:59:36 AM
We all need to just get along
In the words of Rodney King who was beaten by police in Los Angeles (and the subsequent release of the graphic video was followed by violent protests where scores of people were injured), "Why can't we just all get along?" Whether you are rich or poor, Jew, Catholic, Muslim, atheist or other, Democrat or Republican, white or black, gay or straight, young or old, conservative or liberal, rural or urban, or whatever you are, the fact is we are all in this world together and should be working together to enhance the lives of everyone. To me it looks like this is a critical time in our country because division has taken over. United we stand -- divided we fall.
1. Patrick Buchanan: 'Locked and loaded' for war on Iran? NATIONAL COLUMNS
2. Voice of the people: Nick Gerteis LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. Our View: Showing up is a large part of the job DISPATCH EDITORIALS
4. Voice of the people: Bob Raymond LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Cartoonist View: 9/19/19 NATIONAL COLUMNS