February 8, 2019 11:10:59 AM
The contents of this article have been modified since its original posting.
Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office deputies are searching for three suspects in a pair of unrelated incidents.
OCSO Lt. Jon Davis responded to a reported burglary and armed robbery at a residence on County Lake Road at 1 a.m. Wednesday. Deputies arrested 26-year-old Courtney Clay on suspicion of those counts.
Davis said the department is still looking for Joshua Norman, 25, who is considered to be armed and dangerous. Norman is described as a five-foot, eight-inch tall black male with a slender build.
Clay's bond was set at $200,000 in her initial appearance in Oktibbeha County Justice Court on Friday. She's being held in the Oktibbeha County jail.
On Thursday, at about 1:30 a.m., deputies responded to an aggravated assault call at J.Y. Turner Road. Davis said two victims who were attacked with weapons were sent to OCH Regional Medical Center after the incident and have since been released. He declined to specify the type of weapons used in the reported assault but said they were not firearms.
OSCO is looking for two suspects, Jonathan Fleming and Chad Tharp, both 46.
Both suspects are white men, and Fleming has gray hair and a beard and Tharp has brown hair and a beard.
Davis said the public is advised not to confront the men, who OSCO considers dangerous.
Anyone with information on the suspects' whereabouts or the incidents is encouraged to contact OSCO at 662-323-2421 or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 800-530-7150.
Alex Holloway was formerly a reporter with The Dispatch.
1. ALDI and TJ Maxx sign onto Highway 12 retail center project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Former MUW student pushes for state-wide change over eyebrow threading COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha joins Lowndes in calling for EMCC investigation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Ward 4 candidates prioritize youth outreach COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Monday Profile: MSU retiree finds second career among horses STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY