October 11, 2018 10:36:31 AM
Butler Snow is pleased to announce that Orlando R. Richmond Sr. has been named to Benchmark Litigation's 2019 Top 100 Trial Lawyers. He has also been ranked a Local Litigation Star and Litigation Star by the publication.
He has nearly 30 years of experience and served as lead counsel or co-counsel in numerous jury trials in state, federal and military venues. products, toxic torts and environmental issues.
He is consistently recognized as one of the country's leading trial attorneys. AmLaw's The Litigation Daily profiled him as its Litigator of the Week, May 11, 2018.
He is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the International Academy of Trial Lawyers and the Mississippi Bar Foundation, and is a member of the American Bar Association, the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit, the Mississippi Bar Association, the Magnolia Bar Association, the International Association of Defense Counsel and the Capital Area Bar Association. He is a member of Butler Snow's pharmaceutical, medical device and health care litigation group,
He received his undergraduate degree from Jackson State University and his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University.
1. Unlicensed workers injured when house collapses COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Emerson withdrawing from J.L. King Center STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. 100 Women Columbus raises nearly $13K COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Monday profile: Morris finds calling to medicine, Mississippi COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police seek suspect who robbed man at knife-point outside Family Dollar COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY