May 17, 2018 11:03:21 AM
North Mississippi Medical Center Staff-West Point selected Dorothy Cannon of the Food and Nutrition Department Employee of the Quarter.
Cannon graduated from Ministerial Institute in West Point and worked in the Babcock and Wilcox cafeteria for 23 years. She joined the hospital staff in 2004 and has worked as a cashier, supervisor, salad preparer, dishwashing aide and cook.
1. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Five arrested in suspected fraud operation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus man to spend 35 years in MDOC for 2015 club shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY